Friday 9 June 2017

Moment in time The Old Rail Road

The old rail road

I was walking on a over grown track in a dense forest. Below me I feel the ground slipping out from beneath my feet. I slip off the track into the bushes and trees.

When I come to a stop I open my eyes and see an old train track, it has got moss all over it.The rusty bolts look like they're about to fall on to the ground.

I wonder where does it go? Will it lead me out of the forest I hope so.

All of a sudden I start feeling hungry, I look around me I see a blackberry bush. I run over and pick some blackberries. I taste the sweet juice trickle down my throat.

I start walking down the railway line. After walking for about 15 minutes I come to a clearing, there is a road. I am extremely lucky because after about an hour I hear the buzz of a car's engine. I stand in the middle of the road and signal for the car to stop. I ask them if I can a lift to the nearest village. They say yes. Very soon we come to a village, I thank the people and get out of the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment