Friday 17 March 2017

Hannah WALLACE Term 1 2017 Goal Review Student

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:Hannah


Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
IAL` how to type.



At home before I play any games do five - ten minutes of practice with the website dad showed me. Take my time to try and get my fingers to go into the right place without looking at the keyboard.






Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Pass commonly misspelt spelling words.   







Do a pretest of the commonly misspelt list and then practise the errors to learn how to spell them correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment